- The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. All content, graphics, code and software used on or incorporated into this Site and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code and software, are subject to copyrights held by or licensed to Paerosol and all rights thereto are specifically reserved. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Paerosol. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only; provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without Paerosol’s written permission, “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Paerolyte.com, Paerosol.com, and PaerosolProducts.com as well as other Paerosol or Paerolyte logos, marks, trade names, page headers, graphics, buttons, images and other content on this website, are subject to trade mark, service mark, copyright and or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by Paerosol. Other trade marks, product names and company names or logos used on this website are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any trademarks, trade names, logos, images, graphics or content from this Site is strictly prohibited.
- Paerosol does not guarantee that the information contained in this Site will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product description or availability. Paerosol therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on this Site at any time without prior notice and further reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged.
- This Site, and any information or content on this Site, are provided “as is, where is.” Paerosol makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Site or content or information available on or through this Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL PAEROSOL, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, TO YOU OR ANY PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF PAEROSOL OR A PAEROSOL AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY AND ALL COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Paerosol is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions.
- Paerosol does not make any representations or warranties about any Web site you may access through this Site. Any such Web site is independent from Paerosol and Paerosol has no control over, or responsibility with respect to, the information provided or activities undertaken by any such Web site. A link between this Site and another Web site does not mean that Paerosol endorses that Web site.
- Information on this Site includes descriptions of products and services available in the continental United States of America only. This website is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only and Paerosol makes no representation that the content of this Site is applicable or appropriate for use in other countries. Paerosol makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. This Site is controlled and operated by Paerosol from its offices within the United States.
Purchasing from the website
- If you wish to purchase goods from the Paerosol Products Online Store please follow the instructions provided in the Store section of this Web Site.
- Your electronic or telephone order is an offer to buy from Paerosol. Paerosol reserves the right not to accept an order at its sole discretion.
- Once you have submitted an order, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming the details of your order (name, address, product ordered, price, etc.). Such e-mail is a confirmation that the order has been received by Paerosol and does not constitute acceptance of your order. Paerosol reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason, regardless of whether your order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged. If your order is declined or cancelled after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will promptly issue a credit to your card.
- Payment for the goods you order must be made by American Express, MasterCard, Visa credit card, PayPal or Amazon Pay. If your payment is rejected by the card issuer your order will not be dispatched. Payment is made at your own risk.
- The prices and availability of the goods displayed on this Web site are subject to change without notice.
- The ownership of the ordered goods will only pass following payment in full.
- Sales tax is charged only when the person ordering the goods is a resident of the state of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, the state of Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
- Orders will only be accepted from and dispatched to addresses within the continental United States.
- Paerosol cannot currently deliver products to Canada or any other country outside of the United States. Any products purchased cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
- Paerosol reserves the right to deny sales under any promotion it shall offer from time to time in its sole discretion.
Paerosol, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://paerosolproducts.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Paerolyte HOCl Liquid Products
We offer a 14-day satisfaction guarantee from the date of purchase of Paerolyte HOCl Liquid Product from Paerosol. In the rare case you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. You will need to return any un-opened product with your original receipt. The customer is responsible for return shipping. We will replace with the same or an equal valued product or refund your money. Website orders paid with a credit card will be refunded to your credit card. Direct orders paid by check or funds transfer will be refunded by check within four weeks of our receiving the returned product. Any refund will be limited to the amount we invoiced for the product that was returned to us, excluding shipping and handling.
If you need immediate assistance, please call: ( ) XXX-XXXX or email: email@example.com
Sprayers and Other Equipment
Each respective manufacturers’ warranty shall apply to any sprayers and other equipment and shall be administered by them.